So easy!

• Customer service

rodtrott2252's review of The Kennel Club Pet Insurance

“So easy!”

Written on: 12/09/2012 by rodtrott2252 (1 review written)

I Had Kennel Club 4 weeks free insurance from breeder of my labrador intially, then started shopping around however what I didnt realise was that I could continue straght away and any illnesses would be covered and its lifetime cover too!

Even better, it obnly took a few minutes using the puppy's registration number - simply chose my cover (you can tailor it)/excess and card details and that was it!

I've read some negative comments here, but so far so good and their English customer service team sealed the deal for me.

Have you made a claim?

• Customer service

Michellesummerbell's Response to rodtrott2252's Review

Written on: 25/10/2012

That's just what I thought when I insured my golden retriever with them from a pup, now he's 11 years old and my premium renewal has just come in at £165.18 a month near on £2000 a year, I've experienced 50% increases in premium costs every year for the last 4 years-I don't know how they sleep at night, knowing they are pricing their customers out of insurance for their beloved pets!!