Go elsewhere!

• Customer service

Choatelx304's review of Pets at Home Pet Insurance - www.petsathome.com

“Go elsewhere!”

Written on: 26/06/2019 by Choatelx304 (1 review written)

I have used PAH for insuring my cats for a few years but have started to use other providers as and when policies come up for renewal. It takes several weeks for them to even acknowledge a claim and they seem to continually drag their feet. I asked to change the draw date of my direct debits by a couple of days when my pay date moved to the last day of the month. I was assured this would be done with immediate effect but they still took them on the old date and after they then changed them for the following instalments due, they still left 2 of them on the old draw date. I've had difficulty understanding some of the customer service staff and with also making myself understood. I'm severely out of pocket waiting for them to pay up on 2 valid claims. I have made a complaint and asked for a form to send to the Financial Ombudsman, due to the length of time it takes to resolve claims, but have been told they don't have a form. Very dissatisfied and would urge anyone thinking of taking insurance out with them, to go elsewhere.

Have you made a claim?