Excellent Hassle Free Service

• Customer service

Guest's review of LV= Liverpool Victoria Pet Insurance

“Excellent Hassle Free Service ”

Written on: 25/09/2012

I took out the basic LV 'Essential' policy for my little cross breed of unknown parentage other than 'real cute'.
No history for the dog, she was originally a resuce and approx 5 years old when I inherited her following the sudden death of her owner.

She's now 8 years old and over the last year has suffered from a distressing digestive complaint. Local vet investigated to best of ability and LV promptly paid for said investigations and treatment.
Unfortunately the condition worsened and dog was referred for specialist treatment to the Dick Vet in Edinburgh.
We went along for a scan and I was shocked when she hospitalised the same day pending further investigations.

In summary both the Dick Vet and LV were fantastic. A quick phone call to LV on the day of the scan, from a rather distressed owner, was all that was required, thereafter they liaised directly with the vet. The treatment came to just over £1,000 and I paid £87. Well worth it, can't recommend them highly enough. I accept the condition won't be included in the renewed policy but one can't complain.

Excellent value for money, prompt and sympathetic service, one very happy customer.

Have you made a claim?