1 claim in 8 years. rejected epitaph apway

• Customer service

Ziegler263's review of Direct Line Pet Insurance

“1 claim in 8 years. rejected epitaph apway”

Written on: 16/09/2015 by Ziegler263 (1 review written)

My German shepherd suffers from an ear condition which I paid to be treated and it was resolved,she then got a separate infection and require treatment, they linked the two and said we were out of time to claim quoting small print in the policy, I will need to obtain more information. I don't think I will bother and will settle myself, I and my wife have used this lot for car insurance for over10years and the dog for 7 or8 no claims in this time whatsoever I will never use direct line again in any capacity

Have you made a claim?

• Customer service

Lpreviews11's Comment

Written on: 12/09/2016

Not very fair. Most companies will link ear and skin conditions, a vet will say that if a dog has repeated ear infections they are susceptible to this and therefore are linked. This wasn't paid because you went for a time-limited policy.