Great bed for the money

From 1 review

carternm31's review of Brindle Memory Foam Dog Bed

“Great bed for the money”

Written on: 10/01/2014 by carternm31 (82 reviews written)

We purchased a brindle 4" Solid memory foam bed from Amazon.com. I am not going to give this bed 5 stars, as like others have said, it is 'crunchy' for the dogs to sit on, which puts both of my two off. The waterproof is good though, I purchased a whelping mat to go underneath the cover for extra protection and it sits in there perfectly and just ensures if there is any accidents then the foam isn't going to stink & be thrown away! So on top of it I have just thrown a bunch of fleecy blankets and now my two much prefer it, it covers the chemical smell and doesn't crunch so much. I really like it, but to be absolutely honest, my dogs don't care for it much, which thoroughly winds up my husband who wasn't happy about me buying it in the first place and now I have two dogs that will fight over the old beds. ha ha. Oh well, maybe in time. Like I said, I like it lots and I would buy two and do away with their manky old beds. The memory foam one just looks good, its tidy and clean and sits in the corner and they cant de-stuff it!!! So for the money, I would do it! Buy one!

• Brindle® 4" Solid Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed with Removable Waterproof Velour Cover, Medium 34" x 22" $49.99