So Ray has done it again!!!

Guest's review of Dog Pages www.dogpages.org.uk

“So Ray has done it again!!!”

Written on: 03/11/2012

I was a member of dog pages for many years, ok there were many things about it I disliked, but it was useful to me when I became a dog owner and I did learn a lot, so I persevered and tried to let the petty squabbles and cliques go over my head. Eventually the inevitible happened and I disagreed with one of the "in crowd", believe me that is just not done!

I was an outcast after that, and when I also began posting on another dog forum, I had my posting rights taken away. No explanation, I just simply couldn't post without a moderator first approving my posts. As my posts were never approved, that was the end of my posting there. Not even when I posted asking for help with a missing dog, was my post allowed ! And not when my dog died and I wanted to post in my grief to fellow dog lovers and those who knew my dog . I was ignored.

I wrote to admin, Ray and mods to ask why I was being treated like this, again I was ignored. I wrote to admin again asking if I would be getting a refund for the money I spent to be a sponsor member, I was ignored. I then wrote asking for my name to be removed from the membership, there's no point in being a member if I can't post....I got a reply then, saying they don't remove memberships! Obviously that keeps the membership numbers high, when in reality a very large amount of members are not actually participating in the forum at all!

Ray BArnes, the owner, is a very bitter, envious man who does NOT have the best interest of the dogs at heart. How can a dog lover BAN reputable rescues, JUST because they posted on another forum! What about the poor dogs, Ray ??

Like the previous poster said, I hope the INland REvenue are aware of the huge amounts of money Ray is getting via the sponsor memberships. It's no small amount!

And now it seems even the longest standing moderators have been kicked out, 6 mods in one go, including Bevd, who practically ran the forum since its birth. Ray has no loyalty, no love of dogs and no respect for members. Ray is all about money, power, dictatorship and bullying, and is doing a one-man demolishing job of his own forum, don't forget Ray that a forum is only as good as its members.....of which dog pages is slowly killing.