i was refused.

Guest's review of Dog Pages www.dogpages.org.uk

“i was refused.”

Written on: 31/07/2012

i applied to adopt a shih tzu.i was refused because my 2 little girls were not spayed.i could not understand this how would this afect the one i wanted to adopt.the implecation was i was a breeder.not true.my dogs are my babies and are spoilt rotten.however i did rescue another little yorkie from a bad situation,a boy.so i did have to get them spade and neutered because we didnt want litters.the male dog was not house trained and was terified he is still a little timid but has turned out to be a little star we have had him 12 monthes and he is very much loved.so my message is every thing is not black and white.if someone had come to see us instead of just reading a form we may have had a different answer.and perhaps there would not be so many dogs available for adoption.bye the way my husband and i are foster carers.we look after the most vunerable children in our society,but not deemed fit to adopt a dog.has the world gone crazy.