Fantastic company! Would definitely recommend

muppetinlimbo's review of The Plate Market www.theplatemarket.com

“Fantastic company! Would definitely recommend ”

Written on: 14/01/2016 by muppetinlimbo (1 review written)

I had no idea what to buy my Husband for Xmas until he bought a 4X4 for the winter. So I decided to get him a private plate.
After contacting several companies and actually paying for the plate I ideally wanted only to be told later that I was too late and the plate I thought I'd bought was no longer available, I decided to try this company.
From the initial contact right through to actually getting the plates the service was excellent. As it was for a Xmas present the staff member who helped me was extremely helpful in keeping the secret for me which involved covert phone calls and documents etc posted in plain envelopes!
So Thank You for making everything so easy for me. Husband loves his plate.I only wish I'd gone to this company in the first place!

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

Theplatemarket's Response to muppetinlimbo's Review

Written on: 15/01/2016

Aww...what an awesome review. I'm so glad you are happy with our service. And even more pleased that your husband loves his Christmas present.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review - it helps other potential customers to be confident when buying from us :) :)

Buy Products