APPALLING SERVICE - KEEP WELL AWAY FROM THEM.

LetMeOutOfHere's review of Plates For Cars - www.platesforcars.co.uk

“APPALLING SERVICE - KEEP WELL AWAY FROM THEM.”

written by LetMeOutOfHere on 24/02/2016

PLATES FOR CARS or PLATES4CARS (DUBLIN)
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! The Web page looks great and it makes out like the company is a huge operation. Check out the address on Google Street View and it is nowhere to be seen.
WHAT LEADING COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE A CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER?
They state on the "about link" on the website that they have "become recognised as Europe's leading number plate supplier. We supply number plates throughout the world"
They had not even heard of a Jaguar XF Sportbrake!
After explaining exactly what I wanted, they sent me the wrong rear plate for my jag. They would not replace it and blamed me.
I asked for a contact phone number which they refused.
The only contact is through e-mail. My e-mails developed into a personal fight with their sales and complaints staff and got really nasty.
After reading the reviews here, I realise now that I was wrong to apologize to them.
It is obviously a tiny wee operation. the contact e-mails probably all go to the same nasty ignorant person.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

955I's Response to LetMeOutOfHere's Review

Written on: 01/03/2016

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID......I agree.

Communication is appalling. It looks like I will have to lodge a dispute with my bank to recover my money.

Letmeoutofhere's reply to 955I's Comment

Written on: 04/04/2016

Absolutely spot on! Go for it!

Markgbloke's Response to LetMeOutOfHere's Review

Written on: 01/04/2016

They are rip off merchants what goes around comes around!

Letmeoutofhere's reply to Markgbloke's Comment

Written on: 04/04/2016

The more people that complain about them the better!

Buy Products