Excellent customer service

BethanP's review of MOTOR MARKS - motormarks.co.uk

“Excellent customer service”

Written on: 23/09/2017 by BethanP (1 review written)

I can't believe how straightforward the process was. After having no luck in sourcing a particular plate from other companies I half heartedly tried Motor Marks who immediately started the process (Saturday). The following day, they contacted me to say there was an issue with acquiring the plate (which was obviously what had happened with the other companies who had just fallen silent rather than explain the situation to me). The person I dealt with managed to find another plate that fit the bill so went ahead with the transfer. First thing the next morning another person rang to say it was all sorted and I could put the plates on the car. This was amazingly quick and so easy. Thank you to to both the people I dealt with - this was the first time for me to buy a cherished plate so I was unfamiliar with the process but everything was taken care of for me. Highly recommended.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

Platemanmm's Response to BethanP's Review

Written on: 03/10/2017

Hi so glad we could find an alternative and sort you out with a personalised number plate. Don't forget to recommend us to your friends and family.
Kind Regards Sarah