Absolutely terrible,so stupid for applying with this company

• Speed of Application

garrypacy's review of YES Loans - www.yesloansuk.com

“Absolutely terrible,so stupid for applying with this...”

Written on: 03/10/2011 by garrypacy (1 review written)

I feel so stupid for applying for a loan with a company i hadn't researched, well i learnt the hard way, as all the other reviews state its a con, the customer service team, are rude, and inconsistent with there advice. i just hope i am able to get a refund!! fingers crossed.
when i first applie for the loan, the advice given was very quick and when i tried to investigate and ask questions, the responses were quick, i should of known but really needed the money. Why i paid a application fee up front is beyond me. Please dont make the same mistake.

• 1500

Loan Rate

• Speed of Application

Sarahlou88's Response to garrypacy's Review

Written on: 05/10/2011

Hi garrypacy

Don't feel stupid, I've just fallen for it too, however I think I have managed to cancel my card in time so that the amount would not be debited and the bank said that even if it did try to come out even after the card was cancelled they would dispute it for me, so you might want to try that too as it's only a few days ago.

I've just posted a review too and waiting for it to upload.

I wish you all the best with the refund or with your bank if you try that too.

It's so bad of these companies to do this, it's not like we can afford it if we are applying with them in the first place!

Good luck :-)