Yes Loans are con artists!!!

• Speed of Application

Guest's review of YES Loans - www.yesloansuk.com

“Yes Loans are con artists!!!”

Written on: 08/08/2011

Today I stupidly applied for a yes loan which i came across while looking at cars for sale online, I gave few details online and the next thing i recieved a text telling me my application was successful, however, about approx 3 minutes later I got a phone call from a happy chap regarding the loan. I put my trust in this man thinking they were a genuine loan company and proceeded to give him my account sort code, account number, visa card number, exp date and security code, how stupid was I!! He said he was sending the form out today for me to recieve tomorrow and just to sign it bla bla and I'll have word back between 3-5 days. NOW after reading all the reviews and desperately trying to come accross good reviews about yes loans (which i haven't)I am now livid as they have already taken the £69 out of my account and I haven't even signed my name to any form of paperwork and I do not intend to, so why have they taken the money out already? I rang and after 10mins on hold an unfriendly lady with an unpleasant telephone manner told me I have to put my cancelation in writing and I will recieve a refund in 30 days which I explained to her that was not stated to me during my telephone call with the 'happy' chap, I'm not hopeful after reading all the bad reviews regarding this dispicable company. I feel so very stupid and idiotic as this is something I am usually careful of, but this shows me how deceiving this company is and how they trick other people to believing they themselves are the lenders when infact they are just the brokers and besides, I would'nt have gotten a loan as I checked my credit score online shortly after and it's poor to say the least, after me being told i was accepted for the loan. After reading alot, and i mean alot of bad reviews on this company maybe it's time the people developed a strategy to prevent them from fooling and conning other innocent people!!

• £2500

Loan Rate

• Speed of Application

Garrypacy's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2011

Have you had any sucess in getting the refund back??