Don't use this company!

• Speed of Application

Finfoo's review of Wentworth Direct Finance - www.wentworthdirect.co.uk

“Don't use this company!”

Written on: 23/10/2012 by Finfoo (1 review written)

I applied for a in May 2012. I was not offered a suitable loan, as the only company that contacted me was Ralph Malone, who asked me to send personal documents then told me I'd need a home owner to guarantor to process my loan, not only that but the brokers fee as taken twice. I received one of these payments back via cheque. I then telephoned to ask I was unhappy with only being offered one loan that was not to to my needs. I then received a letter stating it can take up to 4 months t place me with a lender but the company was still willing to fulfil their obligations to find a lender, I then asked for a refund in July, which to receive back i had to prove my identity by sending a utility bill and a payslip. After months of waiting I telephoned and was told my refund had been issued on 29h September via cheque in the post, to which I still haven't received nor have a gotten my personal documents back. Every time I phone I get fobbed off with an email address to contact but after 4 emails I have never had a response. £69 down the drain! Wentworth loans are in my opinion a scam to get money of of people.

• Loan Rate

• Speed of Application

Alexhants's Response to Finfoo's Review

Written on: 04/04/2013

I totally agree re Wentworth Loans. I too had exactly the same situation and from September last year im still waiting for a refund. I decided enough was enough and have issued a claim in the small claims court. They have to today to defend it and im so hopeing they dont as they will have another CCJ to the many im sure they have. Its dead simple to pursue this and i encourage everyone who is owed money to do so.

Tonyledu190's Response to Finfoo's Review

Written on: 15/04/2013

they are bad people they said i should just give them my particulars and debit card number which i did for them to check my credit report i gave them and they deducted 69 pounds from my account and that was the last i heard from them no paper work was sent to my address and when i called the office they put me on an expensive call line and i was kept waiting for three hours and the phone charge was unbearable i regret ever not checking online before contacting them