Never Ever under any condition try this group

• Speed of Application

Guest's review of Wentworth Direct Finance - www.wentworthdirect.co.uk

“Never Ever under any condition try this group”

Written on: 12/07/2012

I filled a form and a date was agreed upon for the payment of £69.00. The money was taken out of my account 4 days before the agreed day because I gave them my card details so they could verify the authenticity of my account. I managed to acquire a number from my bank's debit card disputes but the call would not go through due to an apparent breech of contract. It is clear then that this group cannot be trusted. Try your bankers first if possible. Bankers advice - Under no condition should you supply card details for any kind of verification because it gives whoever is asking the authority to take money out of your account. I agree totally with those who are screaming BEWARE!!!!! Avoid being part of this group whiles there is still time.

• Extremely High (22%); Banks have Lower Rates(18%)

Loan Rate

Mistee123's Comment

Written on: 12/07/2012

I too have just had 69.95 debited from my card. I dont normally use this account which is why I must have given my card details. It was only because I had some money paid into this account today that the payment has been taken. I shows how eager they are to take your money.
I am going to ring them tomorrow, how I will get on I just dont know. I guess I was a bit gullible in applying for a loan from Wentworth as I never normally give out my card details! They had me hook line and sinker for sure!!!!