Irresponsible lenders that hide the truth

• Speed of Application

Aaronarmat's review of UK Credit Ltd - www.ukcreditloans.co.uk

“Irresponsible lenders that hide the truth”

Written on: 12/11/2019 by Aaronarmat (1 review written)

1 star: Bad
Reported a day ago
Irresponsible lender
Irresponsible lender.
They don’t ask for real proof of income and outgoings or bank statements. Made a complaint for irresponsible lending and for also giving contradicting information, admitted they gave incorrect information but didn’t uphold my full complaint it’s now with the financial ombudsman and they have been waiting 2 month for them to send them relevant information in regards to my complaint. They took only 3 days to tell me they won’t uphold my irresponsible lending complaint although at that stage I had missed over 12 monthly payments and if they asked for the relevant information in the first place would not have provided me with such a high cost loan adding to debt I was already in. £6000 loan repaying over £15000 back in total which is extortion I really wasn’t well when agreeing to this as I can’t actually remember doing so, all they do is an initial call to go over income and outgoings and will do the same with your guarantor, my guarantor was initially told her outgoings are too much to be able to afford the loan repayment and can she cut back on entertainment which she said yes on the call but she hasn’t cut back on anything. Very easy to get you to sign up but take no care of customers thereafter. Be cautious on agreeing to such terms with this type of company they don’t seem to understand the rules set out by the FCA or financial ombudsman as there previous complaints which have been upheld in favour of the consumer by the ombudsman are identical to my situation yet they dismissed my complaint. Also since my complaint they have ramped up the harassment and payment chasing the message that the loan is unaffordable doesn’t seem to be understood even though I sent through another income and outgoing form which shows that it’s not affordable. Only good thing in my mind right now is the longer they drag it out the more interest they will have to pay me back on top of the interest they will have to return. That’s 8% for each year since the loan starts until the complaint is resolved. Only fair compensation really for the negative impact it can leave on people. I also published this review on trust pilot as it’s my honest experience and they reported it so it could not be seen. Says it all.

• Extortion 49.9%/ 53.9% they don’t make it clear