Black Horse Loans www.blackhorse.co.uk Review

• Speed of Application

247Hodges's review of Black Horse Loans www.blackhorse.co.uk

“To warn everyone this company is a disgrace currently...”

Written on: 13/01/2015 by 247Hodges (1 review written)

To warn everyone this company is a disgrace currently with black horse 12.8 apr went to buy another car using them- signed was due to pick car up to be told the company I had paid every month on time for had refused me finance. Totally distraught on there website they said not to email- when I phoned I was told email :(, got through to new business sector total jobs worth calling himself Gareth terminated my call!! I was on phone from 8.30 they do not open that department until 9- hours later still no answer and as to why so basically left with BMW m sport now in negative equity as I cannot refinance the car. I feel physically ill and now applied for credit report £3.50 over the phone with equifax. How a company you have never missed a payment on can treat a customer like this is disgusting and do not go through to new business they will terminate your call. Rude vile company be warned.

• 12.8