Compassionate customer service

• Speed of Application

Rachel2014's review of Black Horse Loans www.blackhorse.co.uk

“Compassionate customer service”

Written on: 19/02/2014 by Rachel2014 (2 reviews written)

My father died 5 months ago and he had two vehicles on hire-purchase with Blackhorse.

I actually found most of my dealings with them to be excellent. They were far more patient than I would have expected given the amounts of money outstanding, and were very kind as long as I kept them updated with how matters of the estate were progressing as it took quite a long time to obtain probate.

I eventually chose to return one of the vehicles and made small payments towards the other until the estate was in a position to fully repay. This went very smoothly.

The man who came to take away the car was compassionate as I was clearly upset to see it go.

My one complaint with this company was that they told me I had to return the car BEFORE arranging with DVLA to have its personalised numberplate removed. This caused complications because the car has to be in your possession to do this. As a warning to others, if you have a personalised numberplate on a vehicle ensure you sort this out before returning it.

• Loan Rate