Worst company ever

• Speed of Application

Guest's review of Black Horse Loans www.blackhorse.co.uk

“Worst company ever”

Written on: 04/01/2014

I fell behind with payments after loosing my partner they wanted full amount of loan impossible !! They give me notice they were taking car .i took them to court the judge suspended the warrant they took the car anyhow .i went back to court I paid my arrears only which is what I asked black horse if I could do they declined .they were ordered to return the car forthwith .they wouldn't return car unless I paid for it to be returned .i went to court again and got the car back for free .my advice is take them to court if they are unfair it costs about 50.00 but you will get to keep your car and if I get any more problems I would do it again .my car is almost paid now thank god don't ever go near these with a barge pole

• Loan Rate

Capperauld's Comment

Written on: 09/02/2014

Join the club. Just the same experience as you. My court date is two weeks away. Losing the will to live. They are so ignorant . Not people people at all. They think that being a "corporation" they can steamroller the likes of you and I and we will roll over and say nothing. Not this guy I will be shouting my case in court.

Tsheppard1's Comment

Written on: 07/11/2017

This is disgusting.

Squishgalaxy's Comment

Written on: 13/01/2015

Total scumbags they are I paid every month on time and after what we beloved had bought new car only to be told they had declined phoned for help and call was terminated by Gareth! Do not ever use this company I hope you recovered after dealing with them utter scumbags.