Simply Amazing

• Speed of Application

Margaret214's review of Black Horse Loans www.blackhorse.co.uk

“Simply Amazing”

Written on: 01/01/2014 by Margaret214 (3 reviews written)

To all the people who have made negative comments about Black horse Finance. I have been a customer for over 15 years. Recently I have had to ask Black horse for help. My medical and financial situation meant that I was struggling to meet my monthly car finance. I spoke to some senior guy called James who could not do enough for me. Even very senior director and steak holder even replied to my email. Black horse Finance are so truly professional and are a fantastic company to deal with. Take my word and do not look at the rubbish that idiots post. They buy a car and don't want to face up to the financial responsibilities. BLACK HORSE are fantastic. Margaret Fraser Cheshire

• Loan Rate

• Speed of Application

Squishgalaxy's Response to Margaret214's Review

Written on: 13/01/2015

Totally disagree I a customer of 2 half years never missed a payment and they declined my finance after what we thought had bought a car. Glad you had good experience but I would warn anyone I paid on time every month and yet they declined when we phoned a Gareth from business section cancelled call!

Margaret214's reply to Squishgalaxy's Comment

Written on: 13/01/2015

You can disagree, but there 2 sides to every story. Blackhorse are a professional reputable company and they looked at my case from both sides. I understood that I had to take full responsibility but give them credit here they treated the customer very fairly. Blackhorse all they way.

Brzeczyszczykiewicz's reply to Margaret214's Comment

Written on: 10/10/2015

I agree with you. They do according to what customer VOLUNTARILY PROMISED to do. I am sorry, but if you do not have the money put aside for a rainy day (at least 3 months all bills equivalent), then do not buy a car just to impress your neighbours.

Alexsophieamber's Response to Margaret214's Review

Written on: 03/05/2015

That's what I think too. They will go out there way to help you if you meed them. I have had no problems with them.