Worse than a loan shark!

• Speed of Application

Guest's review of Black Horse Loans www.blackhorse.co.uk

“Worse than a loan shark!”

Written on: 17/09/2012

Never never be tempted to take out a black horse loan, they miss sold me the wrong PPI, saying they had filled out the wrong form that I foolishly signed and I may not get the loan if I change back to the PPI that was correct for my needs. The interest being charged over the loans duration, is sky high and far higher than many loan shark companies. I recently became unemployed and Black Horse have insisted on a £10 per week payment out of my £67.50. Barclaycard on the other hand, put my payments on hold. Black Horse have been playing the harassment routine on me with six phone calls a day and they have imposed an extra interest charge, of almost £70 per month. This Bank is the lowest of the low and have used every dirty trick to con their customers out of money. I strongly advise people to seriously think hard, before considering any financial product from Black Horse Loans.

• Through the roof!