e-mails all went directly to junk mail

• Speed of Application

Guest's review of Amigo Loans - www.amigoloans.co.uk

“e-mails all went directly to junk mail”

Written on: 05/08/2017

This was my first time as guarantor. Probably did not receive the emails in the right order so got very confused especially when I was refused as not being a home owner. ( which I have been for the last 40yrs )

When I phoned I was told no problem, but then had lots of questions fired at me about my contributions to the household budget to which I had no answers as everything in our household is joint Eventually I was accepted & thankfully the money came through almost immediately.

My grandson is now the happy owner of a camper van, so it was worth the confusion in the end

• 49.9

Loan Rate

• Speed of Application

Amigoloans's Comment

Written on: 10/10/2017

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We're sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We're sorry you weren’t happy with the Amigo experience, and that there was some confusion at the application stage.

We would like to explain why we run through the process, as we do so with your best interests in mind. It’s really important we check the repayments are affordable before we approve the borrowing. As we're a responsible lender, the last thing we'd want would be to you in financial difficulty, if you were asked to make a payment. We understand that some customers may share their finances with someone else in their household, and we may sometimes ask a few further questions to ensure that we have an accurate understanding of your financial circumstances.

If you’d like us to, we’d be happy to look into this further for you. Please just email us with your details.

We are happy to hear that your Grandson is enjoying his new camper van!

Thanks, the Amigo Loans team