Not very good

• Speed of Application

222Green's review of Amigo Loans - www.amigoloans.co.uk

“Not very good”

Written on: 27/06/2017 by 222Green (1 review written)

Took a loan out for 60 months. It was a top up loan.But making 64 months payments. Have never been told why this is.
Never received monthly statements either.
Sent them emails, which they are replying too but are dodging my questions.
Interest is accrued daily and added on your Pay date each month. My first interest accrued dates were between 14/5/12 and 30/6/12 and the interest added was £100 more then any of the other interest accrued amounts. This is due to a longer time period until the the first payment.
They're saying because my first payment wasn't made within a month of taking it out the interest is added on at the end.
The interest is daily added and it clearly shows on my online statement the time period from and too and the amount it accrued and when it was added on. So they can't deny the interest for the extra days hasn't been added.
DO NOT USE!!!

• Loan Rate

• Speed of Application

Amigoloans's Comment

Written on: 06/07/2017

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with the service that you have received from us. If you'd like us to, we'd be happy to look into this matter further for you. Please just email us with your details.

Thanks, the Amigo Loans team