Comedy of errors

• Speed of Application

Meadowsso306's review of AA Loans

“Comedy of errors”

Written on: 05/05/2022 by Meadowsso306 (1 review written)

I applied for a small loan to cover the cost of a runaround car for my daughter to learn in. I was going to pop it on my credit card but the loan offered at a 95% acceptance score looked like a better option. How wrong was I!
After supplying considerably more information than I did my mortgage, the countless phonecalls as they kept asking me to send, re send information, state they had not received information that they never asked for, they declined my application without notice. The are an absolute shambles of a company to deal with. I later applied online for a new credit card with a lower Apr rate , considerable higher limit than the original loan amount requested, then transferred funds into my account to cover the cost of the car. The whole process took under 3 minutes to be accepted and 48 hours for funds to be transferred into my account.
I would advise anyone to steer clear unless you like wasting your time.

• Loan Rate