Dodged a bullet with this shocking unscrupulous company!

• Speed of Application

Ameticulous's review of AA Loans

“Dodged a bullet with this shocking unscrupulous company!”

Written on: 06/10/2021 by Ameticulous (1 review written)

I've been planning to take a loan for a while for some home improvement and wanted to get the timing right. I regularly check my finances with CRA's alongside offers I'm eligible for. I have an excellent credit rating with both Experian and Transunion used by the AA and both CRA's have me 95% eligible to receive a loan from AA at under 3%. when I finally applied for a loan application was accepted but APR rose to 11.9%??? Was told loan would be in my account in 2 days. Of course I had no intention of taking this loan. In my opinion the CRA's had failed here. How did they get this so wrong!Went straight to my bank that same day and got approved for a loan at 3%. 2 days later still not heard from the AA gave them a call and they told me my application had been rejected and a letter was in the post! What a joke of a company! Definitely dodged a bullet here.

• Irish joker