ANGEL'S FORMULA HAS DEFINITELY BEEN CHANGED!

• Strength of Scent

Darbe369's review of Thierry Mugler Angel

“ANGEL'S FORMULA HAS DEFINITELY BEEN CHANGED!”

Written on: 17/02/2019 by Darbe369 (1 review written)

I first bought Angel Eau de Parfum when it came out in 1992, and I LOVED it. I wore it exclusively and always got compliments on it. But, in the last 2 years, I thought I was buying Angel, but it didn't smell like Angel and I threw it out. Thierry Mugler states the formula has NOT been changed, but that is not so. Read the reviews at their web site and you will see how many people say it HAS been changed. So many women who wear Angel can't be wrong. The formula definitely HAS been changed, although Thierry Mugler won't admit it. The scent is totally different, and it doesn't last. I wish they wouldn't have messed with perfection. I doubt they will bring the old formula back. People that like it now, don't know how wonderful it smelled before. I don't like the new formula at all.

Now, after wearing Angel for 26 years, I have to find a new perfume to wear, since Angel is no longer Angel, but yet they charge even more for it. Sad, but you can't even call the company, since you will only get a recording that they are very busy and you never get a call back, if you decide to leave a message. What does that tell you?

I wish I could still buy the ORIGINAL Angel, but I think that is gone for good. Whoever changed the formula ought to be fired. Why mess with perfection?

• Angel Eau de Parfum by Thierry Mugler