A bunch of spivs

sausage57's review of Prudential Pension

“A bunch of spivs”

Written on: 18/02/2017 by sausage57 (2 reviews written)

I phoned the Pru up to get some information about my Prudential pension, I explained that I only wanted some basic information and was not in the market to buy or take anything, they said that they would look into my issue and get back. I then got a letter to tell me that a rep was going to call. In due course a couple of guys arrived and went straight into a high pressure sales drive, I kept telling these 2 spivs that I wasn't interested but they just kept right on going. I never got any of the information I wanted and eventually I had to ask them to leave. These 2 guys were a disgrace, totally uninterested in my issue just pressuring me all the time to sign their forms so they could get a commission on something, they ignored everything I said and for sure told several obvious lies to try and trick me into signing their forms. This experience left me feeling very angry and I won't waste my time contacting the Pru again if I can help it.