Aegon is better avoided, from a client in the Netherlands

LLiam2's review of AEGON

“Aegon is better avoided, from a client in the Netherlands”

Written on: 28/06/2019 by LLiam2 (1 review written)

Aegon is just bad news. They messed up my pension account. I ended up with Aegon via my agent when I turned my savings plan [tax rebated] into a pay out scheme. They screwed up the whole plan, they payed out the wrong ammounts at the wrong times from the wrong accounts [needed for different pay out periods]. One can manage the accounts onself, transfer funds etc., so essentially a bank, so one would imagine they are open to contact but they do not have an email adress one can contact. If you do get thru they refuse to deal with you, they will only deal with agents. At every touch and turn they do not respond or if they do it's in some wierd round about way. They respond to [negative!] reviews via websites such as this within minutes but not to a direct complaint from a customer. No folks, if you are a customer you have my sympathy. If not then take my advice and keep clear of Aegon, they are there for Aegon not for you....