Haha.

Marky0102's review of Peachy.co.uk - www.peachy.co.uk

“Haha.”

Written on: 31/01/2020 by Marky0102 (1 review written)

They gave me a loan for 9 months when I had multiple loans already, poor credit rating and allowed me to top it up as well, I replayed early. And assume that’s why they won’t lend to me again. My credit rating is 100 points higher than it was with first loan, and low and behold they won’t lend to me again.
Customer loyalty obviously isn’t something they’re interested in. Anyhow they suck, and I’m now gonna put a claim in for unaffordable lending, hopefully they’ll be next to fold and disappear.

Peachyloans's Response to Marky0102's Review

Written on: 03/02/2020

Dear Marky,

Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry to hear that your loan application was declined and that you were not satisfied with our service. We can only hope you understand that we take responsible lending very seriously and in order to protect our customers – not to put them in a difficult financial situation, we assess each loan application on an individual basis to ensure that customers can actually afford the proposed credit commitment. We feel it’s a key factor in protecting our customers and ensuring they’re not provided with loans they might not be able to afford to repay.

Kind regards,