Non professional

Terrencey64's review of 24/7 Moneybox - www.247moneybox.com

“Non professional”

Written on: 05/09/2021 by Terrencey64 (1 review written)

Am bitterly disappointed with this company l. I accepted their offer for compensation in February and in April 21 sent my bank details to confirm where I wanted my funds to be sent. I was informed that I would receive my owed money by end of June 21 and have sent this as proof to them and Harrison's over 10 times but still get the no update and I have explained I need this money to pay other people off who I have told the funds wot be in by June 21 now I have them chasing me.

I have asked for emails and phone calls for better update as the email I have received are there generic emails they send to everyone.

All I need to know is actually when I will receive this money as I am now in month of September 21.

You would expect if a customer takes the time to write a email to them they would have decency to reply to all raised points sent.

Through this whole claim process I have spoken to someone once which is discusting if I owed them money I would expect several letters and emails to have been sent by them. Which is the case because when I previously borrowed from them in one occasion I was late by one day and had them calling me asking when I would paying them and they demanded a exact date.

Stay well away from this company if you can I've never had such stress from a Lian company before and I have used several.

If the table were turned they would be demanding my payment or even worse sent recovery letters to debt consolidation firms.