Rubbish

BrodyJenkins's review of 24/7 Moneybox - www.247moneybox.com

“Rubbish ”

Written on: 14/11/2019 by BrodyJenkins (1 review written)

I am utterly baffled and have had many panic attacks and anxiety attacks, over this company. For starters asked for £500 was told I would get it and then only recieved £60. Paid this off first time and applied for another loan £500 approved again but guess what only got £60 again. Anyway cut a long story short I owe back £110, as I lost my job due to mental health and the fact that I can no longer go outside. They set up a £10 pp and take the full amount owed back knowing I am on benefits. I called up as soon as I saw the transaction and they said the refunds team will email me in 3-5 working days and the money will be back by then, I waited and called up on the 5th day only to be told it was never processed. I made another refund request and recieve no apology just a cold voice saying hold for a quick question they could me off mid speech. I have called up since then 10 more times, hung up on more times then I can count, emailed 10 times and even spoken to the very first advisor who dealt with it again who was confused why I hadn't recieved any email or money. I have also made 5 refund requests since then and flagged 7 times. I have finally got an answer yesterday asking for my bank account number and sort code, I answered literally within the same minute and still waiting for a response. Please don't don't go with this company, they may pay out quick but they never give you the amount requested and approved, they add too much interest and the customer service team are not trained very well so they have no emotion and will not help you with anything. Avoid at all costs please.