Please do not EVER use this company".......

LilyanaHarvey's review of 100 Pounds - www.100pounds.co.uk

“Please do not EVER use this company".......”

Written on: 15/09/2014 by LilyanaHarvey (1 review written)

I had used this company in the past with no issues. Went back after a year and they had changed their criteria....fair enough. They now ask that I give them "read only" access to my bank account so they can check my statements.

You have to fill in all your security details, PIN numbers etc. and all this for £100 loan.

I don't trust this system, who is to say its safe and what business is it of everyone's what you spend your money on. They won't accept paper versions or screen shots either.

Please please do not use them.....you should never have to give out these details EVER. I phoned my bank just to see if it was safe and they advised me not to give anyone such details.

Please beware.....

Davidharrisson's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2014

The bank statement check is provided by Lend Protect which I am totally happy with. If you don'k know who they are or what they do, I'd suggest you better go and find out.