Awesome Conservatory makeover

From 1 review

Carlton18's review of Shade Sail Blinds www.shadesailblinds.com

“Awesome Conservatory makeover”

Written on: 18/11/2013 by Carlton18 (1 review written)

Hi all, I'm not use to writing reviews but I was so impressed with my conservatories transformation after getting shadesailblinds to provide tailor made shade sails I thought I best give them a review.

Simply awesome............their bespoke designer and excellent customer services cannot be faulted. They are a company that no only understands what style is but also what works best for me. They really provided a insight into the design and best solutions for what I wanted. My conservatory has stunning cross over sails and spaces which highlight the buildings architecture. The sails provide just enough shading without blocking the natural light. Everyone of my friends who have seen them tells me how they have turned my conservatory into a room you want to spend time in and not just on sunny days.

The options of no drill and classic stainless steel fittings add a touch of class and elegance. They are not only excellent at providing the shade and privacy I wanted but excellent at improving the interior look and feel.

The process for contact to delivery took no longer than 3 weeks and the installation was done to perfection (the guys even left the conservatory cleaner they when they arrived). 110% for this company - they also proved to less expensive than other companies I contacted who said thy supplies similar.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products