HIGHLY Recommend UK Marriage Visa

226Greene's review of UK Marriage Visa - www.ukmarriagevisa.com

“HIGHLY Recommend UK Marriage Visa”

Written on: 29/01/2021 by 226Greene (1 review written)

We've worked with both guys over the five year path to Indefinite Leave to Remain for me. My husband and I are both disabled and not particularly well off, but the investment in hiring UK Marriage Visa was well worth it.

Hiring this firm to help us made everything easy. We would have tripped up on several occasions had we not had them representing us. I've read nightmare accounts of people rejected by the Home Office for no good reason. Not with the person we dealt with, he will not let that happen.

Our case seemed particularly challenging because when I first attempted to visit the UK I was not permitted to enter. This put a bad mark on my passport for future travel. We thought we'd not be able to get past this hurdle but Philip was undaunted. He gave us so much confidence all along the way, for over five years, and on this last leg we worked with Ross, who was brilliant.

I've just received permission to remain indefinitely in the UK with my British husband. I'm very grateful to Philip and Ross for their generosity of time, experience, and effort, in making sure our applications were perfect each time. If you are immigrating to the UK and wondering if you should hire an immigration attorney, you should. You should hire this firm.