Primary Teacher 190 PR visa

Kelvin82's review of Migrate Me - www.migrate-me.com

“Primary Teacher 190 PR visa ”

Written on: 07/11/2015 by Kelvin82 (1 review written)

It was clear from the outset that obtaining a PR (190) visa was going to be an arduous journey requiring a lot of faith, money and most importantly patience! As a primary school teacher on the CSOL list it has certainly not been an easy ride. My caseworker had to do a lot of research and learned a great deal in guiding me and my partner through the process.
Her responsiveness to communication was mostly prompt and reassuring and calls were returned in a timely manner. She was very personable and professional.

I think sometimes an email to just touch base in the absence of any news would have been welcome to alleviate any anxieties. Particularly as there are long periods of waiting for responses. Another area for development would be to ensure thorough checks are made particularly with the skills assessment documents. . Due to the fact that a signature was missed from a document, 8 weeks was added to an already lengthy process. Another oversight was my CV. I was informed that the 2 page CV submitted was adequate although it was returned requesting much more information.
Again this further delayed the process and waiting time. On a positive note once submitted the State of Victoria granted a state sponsorship within a week.

Overall the support and guidance thoughout the process was invaluable and now I hold a PR visa.
Needless to say I am delighted. On balance, I am pleased to have chosen this company and with the improvements stated above this would move Migrate Me from a good to an excellent service.

Migrateme's Response to Kelvin82's Review

Written on: 09/11/2015

Thank you for your valuable feedback Kelvin.

We have noted your points and will be taking these to improve our service.

We are thrilled that your permanent residency visa has come through and we would like to wish you and your family best luck for your new life in Australia.