Not impressed so far......

CameronHealy123's review of Migrate Me - www.migrate-me.com

“Not impressed so far......”

Written on: 03/12/2014 by CameronHealy123 (1 review written)

Initial consultation with Migrate Me was very good.
I was contacted rather quickly to sort out what I wanted to do.
I needed to pay the initial 1000 pounds to get the ball rolling (which I did within a week of consultation) and was told once my documents went through I would receive a CV first (which took almost a month), then they would proceed to create a LinkedIn profile and apply for jobs for myself.
I paid the money on the 21/07/2014 and still have not received the LinkedIn profile, nor have I received a receipt of payment after requesting it 3 times already!
They have set up an email account for me and I can see that they are applying for multiple jobs on my behalf but I fail to see how this is something I couldn’t have done myself?
The emails throughout the entire process have had multiple grammatical errors, raising concern for the handling of my portfolio.
I expected a lot more from a company that required an initial outlay of 1000 pounds!
So far, would not recommend…..

Migrateme's Response to CameronHealy123's Review

Written on: 04/12/2014

Hi Cameron

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry for the delay in providing the service. This is not acceptable and your feedback has been escalated to the manager who will look into this and get back to you shortly.

Once again we sincerely apologies for this delay.

Gillcraven26's Response to CameronHealy123's Review

Written on: 18/12/2014

Hi Im interested to hear your views and experience of MigrateMe. Im wondering how they are doing now as a company and weather you have been successful. We are just about to pay but fearful now.

Palecc's reply to Gillcraven26's Comment

Written on: 04/01/2015

Im having the same problem . One more thing to consider is that they are pay'd by how many new customers they bring in. SO more visas the sell more money on paycheck be carefull I lost 750 pounds with them allready

Nezh30's reply to Gillcraven26's Comment

Written on: 12/04/2015

Did you go with this agent or opt for another