Amazing party entertainer Naima (bronco the clown)

• Variety of topics convered

• Comprehensiveness of advice

• Authority

• Interaction with other parents

Submike's review of NetMums - www.netmums.com

“Amazing party entertainer Naima (bronco the clown)”

Written on: 07/03/2014 by Submike (1 review written)

Naima (bronco the clown) was recommended to me by a close friend of mine who used her on three occasions for her sons birthday party. At first I had my reservations about getting an entertainer for my daughters birthday party. But my friend reassured me and promise to reimburse me of the cost if I was dissappointed.
Well what can I say Naima (bronco the clown) was amazing from start to finish. The kids and the adultts had an amazing time. Her varied activities engaged the children well and brought out lots of fun and laughter. All the activities met the children needs. I had 40 children all different ages and she managed to keep them all enthuse and amuse. She was dressed the part in a colourful child friendly attire. To be honest she was the biggest kid on the day. She made it very clear to kids what it is that she wanted them to do every time she did a different exercise. We had limbo, parachute, ballon modelling, magic show with a guest appearance a mouse lol, a car racing activity and so much more. I was blown away with the variety of games she did with the kids. All of which she got the adults involve as well. She interacted with me at all times and adhered to the schedule that I had for the day. She assisted with the serving of the kids meal, helped with cleaning up, organising the kids around the table for the cutting of the cake and so much more. All of high inch she did at no extra cost. I am so glad I didn't get a DJ because Naima (bronco the clown) had a great sound system with flashing disco light which the kids love and she played familiar nursery songs that my daughter and the other kids absolutely loved. She had happy birthday song and a microphone which my family and I took to our advantage and had a bit of karaoke. I have had so many people asking about her and I have no doubt that she will get some bookings. I will definitely be using her again. Overall a great day. Could not have asked for a better 2nd birthday party for my princess. All I can say is Naima (bronco the clown) as your party entertainer you will not be disappointed.

• Variety of topics convered