Best Day Out Ever

Martin40's review of International Paintball Group - www.ipgvip.com

“Best Day Out Ever”

Written on: 22/01/2017 by Martin40 (1 review written)

I took my son and 17 of his friends for his 11th birthday to the International Paintball Group site in Billericay, Essex.
The moment we arrived a staff member came out to greet us and made us feel welcome straight away. After handing over our paperwork the staff quickly organised kit for our party and gave us time to get ready. The kids looked fantastic all geared up and their excitement levels were increasing by the minute. After a very clear and concise safety briefing it was time for the fun to begin! The day was split up in to different battle fields, with cool names and settings like London Apocalypse, Viet Song Village and Zombie Crypt to name a few. Each game zone had different locations and objectives, such as planting a bomb or capturing the flag. After each game zone session we had a small break to allow for snacks and drinks and to purchase paint balls and smoke grenades if needed. After the morning session finished we had lunch with consisted of pre-ordered pizza's and a drink, before heading off for an afternoon of more fun and action. The kids enjoyed the most amazing day ever and never stopped talking all day about who they had shot or what had just happened in each session. No one wanted the day to end. The staff were all brilliant and couldn't do enough to help and make the day special. I couldn't recommend International Paint Ball group more and I will definitely be going back with my son and also with my friends too, because I had just as much fun as the kids. The feedback from all the other parents was just as positive as the children recounted all their stories of the day. An absolute must!