Effingham Panitball Birthday parties.

EPeasey's review of International Paintball Group - www.ipgvip.com

“Effingham Panitball Birthday parties.”

Written on: 27/09/2016 by EPeasey (1 review written)

My son recently celebrated his 10th Birthday at Effingham IPG Paintball Centre. He invited 9 friends and I was a little apprehensive as I had never done this type of party before and was worried that they were too young. The team were very welcoming on arrival, took time to explain the rules and they soon put my mind at ease. Before you knew it, they boys were all kitted out and the first game was about to begin. I was impressed that each game had a different theme and was set in a different zone, with different objectives. This made for a varied and interesting day. It was great that teams mixed, so that kids were with adults. At the end of each game I had 10 sweaty, boys all in need of refreshment and more paintballs. The pizza lunch was spot on and quick and easy. The team also made a fuss of the birthday boy, giving him extra lives and a shout out in front of everyone which made him feel very special. The only thing I hadn't realised was just how many paintballs the boys would get through in one day, so I had to give the boys guidance in terms of how many they should be using per game. All in all, it was a fabulous day out and now everyone in my son's class wants to have a paintball party!