Great Newbie Experience

HumphV's review of International Paintball Group - www.ipgvip.com

“Great Newbie Experience”

Written on: 18/09/2016 by HumphV (1 review written)

I took 5 x 13 year old lads to theIPG Wakefield centre. Some of the lads had been paint balling before but I was a newbie just looking took take my son and a few mates for a good day out. We were on a budget so I had purchased discounted tokens in advance. The day was a huge success. The weather was perfect and the total group size was about 20. The site manager and the game supervisor were very professional, especially in regard to safety, and both had the perfect balance between being friendly but firm with the kid. The site facilities were well organised and immaculately clean. The equipment was well maintained and the overalls and helmets all clean and fiitted well. Not a cheap day out really, but buying tokens in advance and giving the kids strict individual pocket money limits to spend on paintballs (helped keep them disciplined on the trigger) kept overall costs sane. We took packed lunches and that worked well given our budget constraints, but the on site pizza option looked quite good. .