CDA OVENS

• Style

• Service & Support

Frazierdi490's review of CDA Double Oven CD401

“CDA OVENS”

Written on: 23/06/2014 by Frazierdi490 (1 review written)

Please don't buy any ovens that have the name CDA on it. In January 13 we bought this one and have had nothing but TROUBLE, first the oven wouldn't light called them out this happened THREE times in the end they changed it, when we did get it to work it burnt the food still we used it and adjusted the timing. On 19thJune14 I was cooking a family meal and a large EXPLOSION come from the kitchen and the inside glass panel had shattered, rang customer services and told them what had happened they said it was because someone had touch it I told them no one was in the room. Has a good will juster they will replace the glass and I don't have to pay for the post and packaging, I have told them to come and collect the oven as I can't cook with it as there is so much glass that no amount of cleaning will get rid of it. So please don't waste your hard earn money.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Stewartj925's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2015

My cda oven door exploded during cooking, they advertise 5 year guarantee, except glass, no wonder as this seems to happen quite often from research.Agree with comment