Built under DC730 fan oven

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of CDA Double Oven CD401

“Built under DC730 fan oven”

Written on: 07/01/2012

This oven was chosen for me by our project manager,who was installing a new kitchen for us,sadly not his fault its such a rubbish item,he had not bought from CDA before and will not be in the future.I like to bake cakes and find everything cooks more at the back of the oven(not helpful for even cooking)roast potatoes have to be turned numerous times to get them brown.Also the temperatures seem odd,a fan oven requires 20d drop from a regular oven-I have to cook oven chips at 235 to get them brown.Plus the temp dials do not have graded marks,so if I need 160 I have to guess where it is.I wish I had seen this thing before it was installed,the bottom oven measures just 11 inches high!!enough to cook a sparrow in with luck.CDA are sending their grumpy technician out again to test the temp in the oven,they also told me it will cost £46 for the pleasure if no fault is found and if I want food cooked I should keep turning the food,wish I could ressurect my lovely old creda fan oven,worked a treat,never had to turn my lovely crispy roasties.I would dissuade any purchase from CDA,they charge a lot for rubbish.

• 1 - 6 months