After 15hrs of sitting at my computer with them still no fix

njstolly82's review of 24/7 Techies - www.247techies.com

“After 15hrs of sitting at my computer with them still...”

Written on: 17/04/2020 by njstolly82 (1 review written)

Hello, the mic on my brand new dell laptop stopped working after windows 10 update. Contacted them on a Friday and paid $140 for one time service Incident ticket#457 9April20. They remoted into my laptop and worked on it for over 9 hrs but could not fix it. I contacted them again and they worked on my computer for 5 hrs. I worked with a guy. I finally had to stop the service. I couldn't sit at my computer for any longer as it seemed they were doing the same checks over and over. The service people were very nice, polite, and I believe they were honestly trying to fix my problem just couldn't. I can't afford to sit with them anymore and need to use my computer for work. Their website says there is a 30 day money back guarantee so I'm hoping they honor that and provide a refund of my $140. I will update this post and let you know if I get the refund. If I don't I will also provide other reviews of the service and contact the Better Business Bureau. I am hoping I come back on here and give a positive update and increase the stars!

Njstolly82's Response to njstolly82's Review

Written on: 22/04/2020

Above is my review and I want to provide an update. 24/7 Techies did refund my $140. I would up my review by an additional star. 15 hours on my laptop and didn't fix wasn't a great experience but they did refund my money. In the end I'm happy with their response.