Excellent service from order to delivery.

Rothpt62's review of Trophy Store - www.trophystore.co.uk

“Excellent service from order to delivery.”

Written on: 11/04/2014 by Rothpt62 (1 review written)

I haven't written a review for quite a while, but I just had to write one for the Trophy Store. I needed a football trophy for a charity match, and I saw one I liked on their website. At the same time I wanted a Man of the Match cup. I looked at various sites, and the trophies seem much the same, but what attracted me to the site was the free engraving up to 20 words, then £1 for additional words and their fast response to my questions sent by email.

I ordered online, and then realised I had sent in my order but forgot to say which words I wanted on the cup. I went back on line and had a 'chat' with their customer service who sorted it right away. An hour later I decided to buy a little 'well done' trophy for the organiser of the event. This time I spoke to Val to see if I could combine postage and she was happy to let me do so.

The trophies came today and I am very pleased not only with the trophies, but also with the way I was given the opportunity to change the delivery time or date, and then told almost exactly when they would be delivering.

You just got to shout about good service like that.