ORDERED IN NOV 11 - STILL AWAITING ITEM

Guest's review of The Gadgetologists - www.thegadgetologists.co.uk

“ORDERED IN NOV 11 - STILL AWAITING ITEM”

Written on: 26/01/2012

Ordered a toy ferrari through kgb deals in november. Ordered the item early December for a Christmas present. Nothing received so I have sent numerous emails - WITH NO RESPONSE. Their phone number doesn't even ring it goes through to a voicemail where I have left about 5 messages. I have also emailed about 5 times and no response. Finally had an email from KGB deals who said they will look into it for me. All I want is my money back.....I only wanted the item for Christmas and I don't even want to deal with 'The Gadgetologists' who I personally think are frauds as reading the other reviews the items that are actually delivered are faulty!!!

• Toy ferrari - kgb deal

• Still waiting

Guest's Comment

Written on: 08/02/2012

This corespondent's experience exactly mirrors my own. Not only do they fail to respond to emails, they delete them 'unread' (I put a 'read receipt' on my last message).
How are they allowed to get away with this? Does anyone out there know how to contact one of the company directors direct?

Guest's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2012

I received my purchase in time for Christmas but it was faulty and since then I have emailed them expressing my disappointment and I even having told them I had bought it for my special needs son, there has still been no resolve.

Really fed up and I just want my money back!

Ls555's Comment

Written on: 10/02/2012

WOW i cannot believe you have proof that they deleted your email! Guess what.....my item suddenley turned up last week...only 2 months late...and the item is tiny and rubbish but the thought of sending it back and trying to get my money back is too much effort.....it took them 2 months to send me my item...let alone refunding! AWFUL company and will not EVER order from them again....and probably not from KGB deal either....maybe we should try and contact someone from KGB? Surely they don't want to be associated with a company like this?!