Ordered on 1st Nov 2011 still not received & now 20th Jan

marinamill's review of The Gadgetologists - www.thegadgetologists.co.uk

“Ordered on 1st Nov 2011 still not received and now...”

Written on: 20/01/2012 by marinamill (2 reviews written)

This company should be shut down. I ordered the ride on car through KGB deals on 1st November 2011 as a Christmas present for my Grandson. I have had no joy with the Gadgetologists even though I have emailed them and phoned them numerous times. KGB (who don't have a contact phone number) emailed me on 8th January and said because of the bad service that they would refund my money which I paid through paypal and they would get the Gadgetologists to refund my postage. It's now the 20th January and I'm still waiting. My poor Grandson still doesn't have his Christmas present because until I'm refunded I can't buy him something else.

This has been the worst company I have tried to deal with.

• Veyron style electric ride on car £99 + £19.50 delivery

Cardiff Gate Business Park
Cardiff
CF23 8RA
Phone: 02920 548000
I tracked them down my advice contact KGB for assistance

Written on: 27/01/2012

hi they tried that with me refer them to this website ,keep going and you will hopefully get your £19.50 postage as it is they that have employed a fraudulent company not you keep going better in your pocket than theres

Marinamill's Response to marinamill's Review

Written on: 25/01/2012

Thanks Clarelongley for the advice. KGB have at last refunded my £99 but say there is nothing they can do about the £19.50 I paid the Gadgeologists for the postage.

Written on: 25/01/2012

oh i forgot to say when you contac t KGB they say 118 118 it is the same company clare