Christmas present for my son

Ticketgum - www.ticketgum.com
3.3
  • Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

ChrisH76's review of Ticketgum - www.ticketgum.com

“Christmas present for my son”

written by ChrisH76 on 11/02/2023

My son is a Tottenham supporter, so I decided to try to get tickets for the home game against Man City. It was my first time buying tickets on-line and I was nervous and anxious about it. After paying for the tickets, I still was unsure if there were legitimate. After paying for flights and hotel in London, still no tickets sent to me, we left for London. Two days before the match, the tickets arrived in my e-mail, but I was still unsure. Until we got to the turnstiles and the tickets scanned, only then, I was finally relieved. As I said earlier, my first time buying tickets on-line.
The seats were 5 rows from the pitch and a great view of the match. After this, I'll be honest, I will buy tickets from ticket-gum in the future.
For anyone who is nervous or anxious about buying tickets on-line for the first time, I cannot recommend this site enough. In hindsight, they have been fantastic.
Ticket-gum, even though all communication is done through WhatsApp, I take my hat off to you and thank you.

• Tottenham v Man city