Never buy from ticketgum again!!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

awDoherty355's review of Ticketgum - www.ticketgum.com

“Never buy from ticketgum again!!”

Written on: 01/07/2020 by awDoherty355 (1 review written)

I'm not really a person that leaves negative reviews because I know how much it can harm a company, but this is my first. I had to post to save other people the trouble because this company is the worst I have dealt with.

Due to the pandemic, the Liverpool v Man City match was cancelled and I asked for a refund. Initially, I was told I will get no refund and can not get credit. After mentioning I will leave a negative review, they said they can offer full credit IF I sign an NDA where I don't leave a negative review.

Long story short, I contacted my bank to file a chargeback and I received a full refund. I urge everyone who is in the same situation as me to contact their bank and file for a chargeback. Don't let them offer you vouchers/slight refund as they can go bust any day and you will be left with nothing.

Do not buy from this website. If you look at the positive reviews, they are all fake. They are professional headshots taken from Shutterstock and hashed together with a review praising the site.

Please don't make the mistake I made. Yes the tickets are cheap, but the customer service is a joke when things go wrong. Give yourself the peace of mind and buy from a reputable seller.

• Selection of tickets available