AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!

• Customer service

Blessedlady09's review of Front Row Tickets www.frontrowtickets.com

“AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!”

written by Blessedlady09 on 16/12/2013

I purchased some last minute BEYONCE concert tickets for my anniversary for her concert at the american airlines on 12/9. That morning I was stressed to the max and you could tell none the less. The young lady helped me through the entire process.She gave me options, seating, financial advice on a great deal with great seating. I did some research with other ticket places of course but none could compare to the great prices I got with frontrowtickets.com. I also had a problem with trying to figure out how to pick them up on the same day. The manager called me personally and reassured me that I will be taken care of and it was. I had no problems at all with this company. Absolutely perfect!!!!!! They were very welcoming,respectful,funny and professional.I recommend this company to anyone who are looking to purchase great ticket prices and seating!!! You will not be dissapointed.!!!! Thank you very much frontrowticket.com my wife enjoyed herself and loved how close we were and still has no clue that it was such short notice! lol you guys really helped me alot. Cant wait for the next experience with this company!!!!

• BEYONCE MRS>CARTER TOUR