Let down

CaroleGill's review of Winstanley Bikes www.winstanleysbikes.co.uk

“Let down”

Written on: 27/05/2020 by CaroleGill (1 review written)

Townsend Space Explorer 12 inch Boys Bike

I ordered a bike for my on 30/04/2020. The website clearly stated that if preorder if the supplier does not have in stock they would email me within 2 working days. On 14/05/2020 I emailed as had no contact from Winstanleys bikes. I received a reply on 22/5/2020 stating they were sorry about delay and the purchasing team would update me when they had information. I have not heard from them. I emailed them again on 24/05/2020 asking them to deal with as a matter of urgency and not received a reply.
It is my Grandsons birthday this weekend and I had assumed by the info on their website that a month month was sufficient time to get his bike. They are not taking phone calls, have been paid for this bike on ordering. The shop is open but I am unable to visit as one the people who are shielding.
Very poor value for money when you pay for something that you don’t get.
I have bought bikes fromWinstanleys previously but am appalled at their very poor service on this occasion, not being able to contact on phone and email replies taking over a week to give me no information

• Townsend Space Explorer 12 inch Boys Bike