really competitive price & no catch!

KevinHeffer's review of Ubyk - www.ubyk.co.uk

“really competitive price and no catch!”

Written on: 01/05/2012 by KevinHeffer (2 reviews written)

decided on a pair of DMR Vault pedals for my bike and went the usual route of checking out the google 'shopping' section.

Ubyk came up as the cheapest but only had 1 review so I was dubious.. when I saw that I could pay via Paypal I figured that should give me some protection and therefore they were worth a punt.

and well worth the punt they were! Pedals arrived in the 2-3days quoted, price was nearly 30% under RRP with free delivery, ace!

I get the impression that they're quite a new outfit, or at least this online sales venture is because my order number was only in the mid 80's, and my only tip for them would be to email the buyer to confirm that the item has shipped. I ended up ringing up to double check but even then I was really impressed because the first person that answered the phone was aware of my order, was very friendly and was even keen to chat about what bike I was refurbishing.

So good customer service too. I hope this new venture goes from strength to strength and with prices that competitive I'm sure it will do!

• DMR Vault pedals, £73